- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Ukraine plans to hold meeting of Lublin Triangle heads of state – Kuleba
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine plans to hold a meeting of the Lublin Triangle heads of state, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba has said.
"We plan to hold a meeting of heads of state at the Lublin Triangle summit in the future," Kuleba said at the Ukrainian Central European Forum on Wednesday.
The minister said the Lublin Triangle was created in July 2020 and has already proved that it is a good format for regional cooperation.
According to him, the Foreign Ministers of the Lublin Triangle held three meetings in one year. In addition, Kuleba said that at the last meeting in Vilnius in the summer, a roadmap for cooperation and a joint plan to counter disinformation were signed.
"Just as the Weimar Triangle helped Poland to integrate into the EU in the 1990s and early 2000s, the Lublin Triangle is now viewed in Kyiv as one of the tools to promote Ukraine’s membership in the EU," the Ukrainian Foreign Minister said.