- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukraine needs more help, including combat aircraft to win in 2023 – Kuleba-Mattis talk
KYIV. Feb 18 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba and former U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis discussed the prospects for war and the path to victory for Ukraine this year, noted the importance of providing Kyiv with combat aircraft.
“Retired Marine General James Mattis is a man of wisdom and experience. We had an in-depth discussion about the war’s perspectives and paths to victory for Ukraine this year,” Kuleba said on Twitter on Friday evening.
The parties noted the importance of deliveries of combat aircraft to Ukraine.
“To defeat Putin, Ukraine needs more, better, and faster aid, including F-16s and other combat aircraft,” the minister said.