- Official exchange rates for CIS as of October 21 21.10.2021
- Economy Ministry agrees on plan for restructuring debt of State Food and Grain Corporation to Chinese partners 21.10.2021
- Saakashvili facing at least 6 years in prison – Georgian PM Garibashvili 21.10.2021
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 22/10/21 21.10.2021
- Currency cross-rates at 17:01 Kyiv time on 21/10/21 21.10.2021
Ukraine intends to react decisively to all manifestations of anti-Semitism – PM
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal says that Ukraine is intended to respond decisively to all manifestations of anti-Semitism, xenophobia, intolerance and prevent the spread of hate crimes.
"Babyn Yar is one of the most painful memories of the Holocaust. This tragedy is an eternal reminder of the need for joint, decisive preventive efforts to prevent the revival of totalitarian ideologies, manifestations of intolerance on ethnic grounds," Malmö International Forum on Holocaust Remembrance and Combating (Sweden) said on Wednesday, citing Shmyhal.
The Prime Minister said that Ukraine became the first country in the post-Soviet space, which back in the 90s included the Holocaust theme as compulsory for students of all schools in the country in accordance with the recommendations of the Council of Europe.
"The effectiveness of the educational work of the state and public organizations is demonstrated by the Pew Research Center poll, in which Ukraine is defined as the country with the lowest prevalence of anti-Semitic sentiments in Eastern Europe," Shmyhal said.