- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukraine intends to involve the United States in construction of high-speed railway line Kyiv – EU border and Kyiv – Odesa – MP
KYIV. Sept 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The project for the construction of a high-speed railway line Kyiv – EU border (Polish border) and Kyiv – Odesa was included in the list of 80 projects presented by Ukraine to the United States during the visit of President Volodymyr Zelensky, MP Oleksiy Honcharenko (European solidarity parliamentary faction) said in his Telegram channel on Friday.
A government source confirmed to Interfax-Ukraine that the list had been prepared on the eve of the visit. However, according to the source, some changes could have been made to it directly in the United States.
According to the published data of the MP, Ukraine, in particular, proposed that the United States takes part in financing the project, supplying equipment and technologies. The implementation period is 2022-2027.
In the description of the project, it is noted that its goal is to integrate the Ukrainian railway system with the European one, to introduce Western standards instead of Soviet ones.