- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Ukraine increases cast iron exports by 6%, U.S. accounts for 57% of supplies
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine in January-August this year increased exports of cast iron in quantity terms by 6% compared to the same period last year, to 2.173 million tonnes.
According to statistics released by the State Customs Service on Wednesday, during the specified period, exports of cast iron in monetary terms increased by 93.7%, to $1.127 billion.
At the same time, the products were mainly exported to the United States (57.07% of supplies in monetary terms), Italy (20.38%) and Turkey (10.89%).
Over eight months of 2021, Ukraine imported 149 tonnes of cast iron for $163,000 from Germany (64.42%), the Russian Federation (28.22%) and Slovakia (7.36%), while in January-August 2020 it imported 412 tonnes for $292,000.