- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
- NSDC adopts Ukraine's info security strategy – Danilov 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves Defense Plan of Ukraine – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Novak: Ukraine shows freeloader approach, as if someone always owes it something 16.10.2021
- US calls Russia's census in occupied Crimea as attempt to undermine Ukraine's sovereignty, territorial integrity 16.10.2021
Ukraine increases cast iron exports by 6.4%, U.S. accounts for 57% of supplies in Jan-Sept
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine in January-September this year increased exports of cast iron in quantity terms by 6.4% compared to the same period last year, to 2.441 million tonnes.
According to statistics released by the State Customs Service on Wednesday, during the specified period, exports of cast iron in monetary terms increased by 93.1%, to $1.266 billion.
At the same time, the products were mainly exported to the United States (56.99% of supplies in monetary terms), Italy (20.16%) and Turkey (9.69%).
In January-September 2021, Ukraine imported 149 tonnes of cast iron for $163,000 from Germany (64.42%), the Russian Federation (28.22%) and Slovakia (7.36%), while in January-September 2020 it imported 412 tonnes for $292,000.