- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Ukraine, IBRD sign two agreements worth $411 mln – Shmyhal
KYIV. Sept 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) signed two agreements totaling $411 million.
"Ukraine and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development signed two agreements totaling $411 million," Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal wrote in the Telegram channel.
It is noted that $200 million will be directed to the development of higher education in Ukraine, and $211 million to increase the stability of the Ukrainian energy system for integration into the European energy grid ENTSO-E.