- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukraine has same rights as any sovereign nation, USA will stand in solidarity with Ukraine in opposing Russia’s aggression – Biden
KYIV. Sept 21 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine has the same rights as any sovereign nation, the United States will stand in solidarity with Ukraine in opposing the aggression of the Russian Federation, U.S. President Joe Biden said.
“Each of us in this body, who determined to defend the principles and beliefs, which we have pledged to protect as members of the UN must be firm, clear and unwavering in our resolve. Ukraine has the same rights like any sovereign nation. We will stand in solidarity with Ukraine, we will stand in solidarity against Russian aggression,” Biden said speaking at the UN General Assembly on Wednesday.