- Invaders lose about 350 soldiers, 17 tanks, 31 artillery systems, 20 drones in Ukraine in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 07.10.2022
- Rada asks intl organizations to create special intl tribunal for Russia's aggression against Ukraine 07.10.2022
- Ukrainian military destroy two UAVs – Center command 07.10.2022
- Rada appeals to intl community about Russia's occupation of Northern Territories of Japan 07.10.2022
- Erdogan, Putin discuss Ukraine over phone – media 07.10.2022
Ukraine has same rights as any sovereign nation, USA will stand in solidarity with Ukraine in opposing Russia’s aggression – Biden
KYIV. Sept 21 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine has the same rights as any sovereign nation, the United States will stand in solidarity with Ukraine in opposing the aggression of the Russian Federation, U.S. President Joe Biden said.
“Each of us in this body, who determined to defend the principles and beliefs, which we have pledged to protect as members of the UN must be firm, clear and unwavering in our resolve. Ukraine has the same rights like any sovereign nation. We will stand in solidarity with Ukraine, we will stand in solidarity against Russian aggression,” Biden said speaking at the UN General Assembly on Wednesday.