- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
Ukraine extends validity of 2-dose COVID certificates from 180 to 365 days
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has extended the validity of green COVID certificates from 180 to 365 days.
The corresponding decree was published on the government website.