- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
Ukraine exports 3.66 mln tonnes of agricultural products in three weeks of Sept – trade repr
KYIV. Sept 22 (Interfax-Ukraine) – For the period of September 1-21, Ukraine delivered a total of 6.47 million tonnes of cargo of all types to foreign markets by all modes of transport, of which 3.66 million tonnes (56.5%) are products of the agro-industrial complex, Deputy Economy Minister – Trade Representative of Ukraine Taras Kachka wrote on Facebook on Thursday.
According to him, during the three weeks of September, 1.38 million tonnes of corn, 1.11 million tonnes of wheat, 562,000 tonnes of rapeseeds, 338,000 tonnes of oil, 275,000 tonnes of barley were exported.
At the same time, the export of ores of all types reached 1.09 million tonnes.
"September is the first month since the beginning of the war, when we exported more than 1 million tonnes of wheat. As of September 21, some 1.11 million tonnes were exported. To everyone who is worried about what (is happening) with internal food security: the wheat harvest this year is 19.2 million tonnes," the trade representative stressed.
As reported, with reference to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy, from the beginning of the 2022/2023 marketing year (MY, July-June) and until September 21 Ukraine had exported 6.88 million tonnes of grain crops, of which 3.95 million tonnes of corn (57% of total supplies), 2.3 million tonnes of wheat (33%) and 598,000 tonnes of barley (8.7%).