- Alstom expects to sign contract for supply of locomotives to Ukrzaliznytsia next month – manager in CEE 24.09.2021
- Interfax-Ukraine to host press conference 'Results of admission campaign and realities of Ukraine's higher education amid pandemic from leading Kyiv universities' 24.09.2021
- Ukraine's reforms are one of most effective ways to defend against Russian aggression – Kvien 24.09.2021
- System ready to start insulin reimbursement through NHSU from Oct 1 – acting head 24.09.2021
- Ukraine to become NATO member when it meets criteria – Kvien 24.09.2021
Ukraine expects second tranche worth EUR 600 mln of EU macrofinancial aid in Novafter signal from IMF – PM
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine expects the second tranche worth EUR 600 million of EU macrofinancial assistance in November after a signal from the IMF, Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal has said.
"With regard to microfinance, we received a positive signal […]. Now the European Commission is awaiting a signal from the IMF. The date of this tranche has been extended. We expect to receive this EUR 600 million also this autumn, roughly in November," he said during the press briefing in Kyiv on Tuesday.