- National Securities and Stock Market Commission approves corporate governance standards of professional participants for discussion 23.10.2021
- Rada may adopt amendments to regulations in order to avoid delaying budget process – head of budget committee 23.10.2021
- NBU not to punish credit unions for violations caused by quarantine 23.10.2021
- Malta closes entry for Ukrainian tourists 23.10.2021
- Moldovan prime minister says talks with Russia on gas supplies to be continued 'in economic terms' 23.10.2021
Ukraine, EU to begin immediate application of Common Aviation Area Agreement – President of European Commission
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine and the EU will begin the immediate application of the Common Aviation Area Agreement, President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen has said.
"The Common Aviation Area Agreement is signed. That is good. The EU and Ukraine will start immediately to apply it. So that means that European airlines and Ukrainian airlines will be able to fly between any airport in the EU and any airports in Ukraine, vice versa of course, without any restrictions. The EU, all 27 members, has signed the agreement together. Zero restrictions, access to all different airports," she said at a press conference after the 23rd Ukraine-EU Summit in Kyiv on Tuesday.