- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Ukraine doing all possible to end ongoing Russian blockade of seaports – Kuleba talking with Senegalese FM
KYIV. May 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba, in a conversation with Senegalese Foreign Minister Aissata Tall Sall, said that Ukraine is doing everything possible to end the ongoing Russian blockade of seaports so that Ukrainian agricultural exports can reach African markets to overcome the shortage and price increases.
"Spoke with my Senegalese counterpart Aissata Tall Sall. Agreed to intensify political dialogue. Ukraine is doing its utmost to end the ongoing Russian blockade of our sea ports so that Ukrainian agricultural exports can reach African markets to overcome shortages and rising prices," Kuleba said on Twitter on Thursday.