- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
UK promises Ukraine new $375 mln military aid package
LONDON. May 3 (Interfax) – The UK intends to provide another GBP300 million ($375 million) of military assistance to Ukraine, the office of the British Prime Minister has announced.
The new batch of aid will include electronic warfare equipment and a counter-battery radar system. London also offers to supply night vision devices, satellite navigation jamming tools, heavy unmanned aerial vehicles and armored vehicles.
Britain has previously delivered more than 5,000 anti-tank missiles and five air defense systems to Ukraine worth GBP200 million.
The report says that British Prime Minister Boris Johnson intends to address the Verkhovna Rada via video link on Tuesday, during which he will announce the provision of assistance.