- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
UK adds some Russian technological, defense enterprises to sanctions lists
LONDON. May 4 (Interfax) – Some Russian technological and defense enterprises and analytical centers were added to the British sanctions lists on Wednesday.
In particular, the sanctions affected the Vector Research Institute, the Molecular Electronics Research Institute, Izhmash Unmanned Systems, KAMAZ, the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT), Mashpriborintorg – Volna, the Dalzavod Ship Repair Center, Radioavionica, the Dollezhal Research and Development Institute of Power Engineering, Integral SPb, the Cheboksary Electric Apparatus Plant, Baikal Electronics, JSC Avangard, and the analytical center Katekhon.
Some 63 individuals and legal entities have been added to the list.
The sanctions envisage the freezing of the assets of the legal entities and individuals on the territory of the United Kingdom.