- Maliuska, Canadian Minister of Justice discuss investigation of war crimes committed on Ukraine’s territory 28.11.2022
- Zelensky meets with FMs of seven Nordic countries 28.11.2022
- Turkish, Finnish and Swedish FMs to discuss NATO membership issues in Bucharest 28.11.2022
- On Sunday, invaders attack in vicinity of Avdiyivka, Dnipro, Kryvyi Rih, and Zaporizhia – ISW 28.11.2022
- Supreme Commander's HQ agrees on ways to respond to possible challenges 28.11.2022
UFU take control of 29 settlements in Kherson direction since Oct 1 – Hromov
KYIV. Oct 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Since October 1, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have taken control of 29 settlements in Kherson direction, Deputy Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Oleksiy Hromov said.
"In Kherson direction, the enemy is trying to counterattack at the expense of reserves in order to restrain the offensive of our troops and resume the lost position. Since October 1, 29 settlements have been taken under control," Hromov said at a briefing at the Military Media Center on Thursday.