- Samsung opens official online store in Ukraine 18.01.2022
- Department of State promises to appoint US ambassador to Ukraine soon – Senator Portman 18.01.2022
- Qualification requirements for professional training of future physical education teachers in higher education institutions 17.01.2022
- Borrell, Blinken again discuss coordination of actions against military buildup of Russia’s forces near Ukraine 17.01.2022
- Ukrainian football player Shevchenko offered to lead Polish national team – media 17.01.2022
Two servicemen killed in Donbas, blown up by explosive device – JFO HQ
(Paragraphs 3-4 have been added)
KYIV. Jan 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Two Ukrainian servicemen sustained fatal injuries after being blown up by an unknown explosive device in the area of the Joint Force Operation (JFO) in eastern Ukraine on Monday.
“The command and staff of the Joint Forces express their sincere condolences to the families and friends of the heroes who died for Ukraine,” the JFO said on its Facebook page.
From the beginning of the day to 17:00, two ceasefire violations were recorded by Russian-occupation forces in eastern Ukraine. The enemy opened fire twice using heavy anti-tank grenade launchers, large-caliber machine guns and small arms in the direction of the village of Pisky, Yasynovatsky district, Donetsk region.
The boundaries of the Ukrainian units remained unchanged on Monday.