- Yermak: There are great expectations from conference on Ukraine's restoration in Rome 30.03.2023
- Complaint filed with police, Culture Ministry's Commission to continue its work in Lavra tomorrow – Tkachenko 30.03.2023
- Ukraine ready to take back deported Ukrainian orphans on Russia's border with any EU country – Vereschuk 30.03.2023
- Issue of Putin's possible visit to Turkey being worked out; no official confirmation – Ukraine's Ambassador 30.03.2023
- Kremlin outraged by China's lack of support for Russian aggression against Ukraine – Kuleba in FT interview 30.03.2023
Two people killed, three wounded, including child in shelling of Kutsurub community – local authorities
KYIV. March 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As a result of the shelling of the settlement of the Kutsurub community, two people were killed, three were injured, among them a child who was hospitalized, Head of Mykolaiv Regional Military Administration Vitaliy Kim has said.
“As a result of the morning enemy shelling of the settlement of the Kutsurub community, a man and a woman born in 1978 and 1980 were killed, a seven-year-old child was taken by an ambulance. In addition, two people were injured,” Kim said in his Telegram channel.
As reported, on Monday morning, Russian invaders fired at the settlement of Kutsurub community in Mykolaiv region.