- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Two killed, eight wounded due to enemy shelling in Kharkiv region over day – Synehubov
KHARKIV. May 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As a result of shelling carried out by the Russia armed forces during the day, there are killed and wounded in Kharkiv and the region.
"Two people, unfortunately, died: a 15-year-old child in Kharkiv and a woman in the town of Lozova. Eight people were wounded, they are being provided with medical assistance," the press service of Kharkiv regional military administration said, citing its head Oleh Synehubov.
He also said the Armed Forces of Ukraine have achieved "certain success" in the vicinity of Kharkiv, but did not specify which ones.
"They [these successes of the Armed Forces of Ukraine] cannot be reported yet," Synehubov said.
He said that at the moment there is no organized evacuation from the liberated settlements.
"I ask the local population to listen to the military. We will make targeted decisions on the removal of people or the delivery of humanitarian supplies there," Synehubov said.