- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Two killed, eight wounded due to enemy shelling in Kharkiv region over day – Synehubov
KHARKIV. May 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As a result of shelling carried out by the Russia armed forces during the day, there are killed and wounded in Kharkiv and the region.
"Two people, unfortunately, died: a 15-year-old child in Kharkiv and a woman in the town of Lozova. Eight people were wounded, they are being provided with medical assistance," the press service of Kharkiv regional military administration said, citing its head Oleh Synehubov.
He also said the Armed Forces of Ukraine have achieved "certain success" in the vicinity of Kharkiv, but did not specify which ones.
"They [these successes of the Armed Forces of Ukraine] cannot be reported yet," Synehubov said.
He said that at the moment there is no organized evacuation from the liberated settlements.
"I ask the local population to listen to the military. We will make targeted decisions on the removal of people or the delivery of humanitarian supplies there," Synehubov said.