- French investigators to help Ukraine with documenting crimes in Izium, identification of victims – Colonna 27.09.2022
- Zelensky, Stoltenberg discuss situation on battlefield, further support of NATO for Ukraine 27.09.2022
- Some 800 Azov fighters, incl. more than 40 women, remain in Russian captivity – patronage service 27.09.2022
- Ukraine already receiving from U.S. everything necessary to fight Iranian drones upon consent of Israel – ambassador 27.09.2022
- AFU liberate village of Koroviy Yar in Donetsk region 27.09.2022
TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2022
Ukraine is under martial law due to Russia’s aggression.
At 1000, a three-day online training on the subject: "Goods Export to the EU: Proof of Compliance of Constructions Products" will start. Trainers will include specialists of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, certified consultants and trainers on export to the EU. Registration for participation: https://forms.gle/ZVuj9NptPsyNkn9RA. Contact person: +38 050 942 6966; +38 044 461 9807; [email protected]; [email protected] Additional information about the event: https://ucci.org.ua/events/workshop/3-dennii-trening-eksport-tovariv-do-es-dovedennia-vidpovidnosti-budivelnoyi-produktsiyi.
At 1100, an online lecture on the subject: "Work during the War: Laws, Trends, Recovery" will start. Speakers: Head of the Labor Law Committee of the Ukrainian National Bar Association, lawyer Viktoria Polischuk. Additional information on the website: https://eba.com.ua/event/online-lektsiya-pratsya-v-umovah-vijny-zakony-trendy-onovlennya-2022-07-18-18-08/.
At 1400, a press briefing on the subject: "Fight against Collaborationists in Liberated Territories" will start. Organizer is Interior Ministry of Ukraine (Ukrinform, 8/16 Khmelnytskoho Street, hall 2). Accreditation by 1330 on August 16 by e-mail: [email protected] The event will be streamed on the Ukrinform YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/UkrinformTV.
At 1500, the Federation of Employers of Ukraine jointly with the National Qualifications Agency will continue the series of online meetings on the subject: "Mechanism of Influence of Employers on the Existing System of Regulation of Professional Qualification Issues" and will hold a webinar on the subject: "Professional Standard Assessment. Part Two". Registration: https://forms.gle/27cBSRZwcuuuiapr6. Additional information on the website: https://fru.ua/ua/media-center/announcements/anons-vebinar-otsinyuvannya-v-profesijnomu-standarti-chastina-druga.
The full version of announcements is available on subscription to the Interfax-Ukraine Announcements Daily.