- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
TUESDAY, APRIL 4, 2023
Ukraine is under martial law due to Russia’s aggression.
A working visit of Foreign Minister of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba to Brussels for the participation in the official meeting of the NATO-Ukraine Commission continues. During the visit, the minister will hold bilateral meetings with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign and Security Policy Josep Borrell, EU Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth Mariya Gabriel, and foreign ministers of partner countries.
At 1000, a meeting of the High Council of Justice will start (12а Studentska Street). Draft agenda of the meeting: https://hcj.gov.ua/project/poryadok-dennyy-no-26-zasidannya-vyshchoyi-rady-pravosuddya-4-kvitnya-2023-roku.
At 1100, Ukraine Crisis Media Center will host a press briefing on the subject: “What Changes Will ARMA Face?” Participants: Chairperson for the Public Council under the Asset Recovery and Management Agency Yulia Trester, Doctor of Law Serhiy Petkov, professor of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv Dmytro Pavlov, expert of the Institute of Legislative Ideas Taras Riabchenko (2 Khreschatyk Street, 2nd floor).
At 1100, Military Media Center will host a meeting dedicated to International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action. Accreditation by 1000 on April 4 by e-mail: [email protected].
The full version of announcements is available on subscription to the Interfax-Ukraine Announcements Daily.