- Ukrainian volunteers face problem of bringing humanitarian aid into country – experts 22.05.2022
- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
Transport safety service resumes control over compliance with weight and size standards
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Monitoring of vehicles, which was carried out in April 2022 by the State Supervision Department of the State Service of Ukraine for Transport Safety, revealed a systemic non-compliance with weight and size standards by carriers, which negatively affects the condition of the road surface and makes it difficult to move on roads.
"From May 3, the State Service of Ukraine for Transport Safety resumes control over compliance with weight and size standards. Particular attention will be paid to the M-15 Odesa-Reni highway," the service reported on its Telegram channel.
Surveillance cameras have been installed on the territory of the post to ensure transparent work.
"Let us remind you that in Ukraine there are European standards for weight and size restrictions and administrative responsibility for the transportation of passengers and goods without the necessary documents has been strengthened," the service said.
Conscientious business conduct and compliance with weight and size standards will save roads and avoid unforeseen expenses.