- Rada approves support for newly created farms, young farmers 24.09.2021
- Issue of interference in independence of judges considering cases on armed conflict in Donbas becomes less pressing – survey 24.09.2021
- Kyiv working to provide 4G coverage throughout city 24.09.2021
- Ukrenergo first certifies energy storage system at Zaporizhia TPP 24.09.2021
- About 100 more Ukrainians want to leave Afghanistan – MFA 24.09.2021
TIC investigating Wagner PMC case allows European Solidarity faction MPs to hearing
KYIV. Sept 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) –The Verkhovna Rada’s Temporary Commission of Inquiry (TIC) investigating possible illegal actions of government officials and others against Ukraine’s sovereignty has admitted members of the European Solidarity faction to its meeting on the case involving Wagner PMC (Private Military Company) fighters, according to TIC chairwoman Maryana Bezuhla said.
"We listen to the officers brought by Roman Kostenko (Holos faction), then we will listen to State Security Service (SBU) officials behind closed doors, then there will be a briefing, and then there will be an open format. We also voted to involve guests because there was a request on the European Solidarity […] We still invite to participate in the temporary commission of inquiry, now we have made an exception. But there must be the status of a member of the TIC with rights and responsibilities," Bezuhla told reporters on Monday.
As reported, on Monday the TIC continues to consider the results of the investigation of organization of a special event to detain 33 militants of the Wagner PMC.