- Chinese Foreign Ministry: ICC issuing arrest warrant against Putin, should 'avoid politicization and double standards' 20.03.2023
- Four servicemen killed during shootings in military unit of Chernihiv region; proceedings being launched – SBI 20.03.2023
- Kharkiv region's SBU department ex-head Dudin to stand trial on charges of treason – SBI 20.03.2023
- Ukrainian FM urges EU ministers to increase supply of weapons, artillery shells to Ukraine 20.03.2023
- No negotiations with current Russian elite after ICC judgement – Podoliak 20.03.2023
Three people killed in morning shelling of Kherson
KYIV. March 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As a result of shelling in Kherson on Thursday morning, three people were killed, Head of the President’s Office of Ukraine Andriy Yermak has said.
“Russian terrorists shelled Kherson in the morning. They also hit a public transport stop. As a result of the shelling, three people were killed,” he said on his Telegram channel.