- One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak 27.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Dozens of apartments in two houses in Zaporizhia, affected by Russia’s rocket attack on March 22, not suitable for living 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: We start discussion with UK Parliament on recognizing Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people 27.03.2023
- Defense forces attack 10 places of concentration of invaders in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: It's time for UK to become leader of ‘air coalition’ 27.03.2023
There are two Russia's surface vessels, one submarine with total salvo of 20 missiles in Black Sea – task force
KYIV. March 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russian forces continue to increase the presence of launch vehicles in the Black Sea: in addition to two surface vessels, a submarine has been withdrawn, a total salvo of up to 20 missiles, the Pivden (South) task force has said.
“As of 11:30, the enemy continues to build up the presence of missile carriers in the Black Sea. An additional submarine has been withdrawn. The total salvo is up to 20 missiles,” the task force said on Facebook on Monday.
In addition, there is an increased activity of enemy tactical aviation in the eastern direction and over the waters of the Sea of Azov. The activity of enemy reconnaissance UAVs is not ruled out, the task force said.
“The threat of a missile attack is extremely high,” the task force said.