- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
There are about 1,000 schools under occupation today – Shkarlet
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine Serhiy Shkarlet states that there are currently about 1,000 schools in the uncontrolled territory of Ukraine.
"We have about 1,000 institutions in the non-controlled territory of Ukraine," Shkarlet said on national telethon Wednesday afternoon.
According to the minister, today in Ukraine there are almost 12,700 schools out of 13,800 that exist in the country.
Shkarlet noted that in the majority of schools in the non-government-controlled territory, principals have resigned and do not cooperate with the occupiers.
In addition, the minister said that about 10,000-11,000 teachers remain in the temporarily occupied territory.