- Putin gives Snowden Russian citizenship 26.09.2022
- Zelensky, Rutte discuss situation at front, further support for Ukraine 26.09.2022
- Invaders toughen filtration measures in occupied regions of Ukraine – AFU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Occupiers mount two missile attacks, launch four air strikes against Ukraine in past 24 hours – AGU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Air defense forces down Russian missile in Dnipropetrovsk region – governor 26.09.2022
TAS insurer reduces payments by 19.3% for eight months of 2022
KYIV. Sept 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – TAS Insurance Group (Kyiv) in January-August 2022 paid UAH 589.22 million as compensation, which is 19.3% less than in the same period a year earlier (UAH 730.58 million), according to the company’s website.
At the same time, it is noted that 27.1% of the total insurer’s payments fall on KASKO (UAH 159.66 million), 40.19% – on OSAGO (UAH 236.81 million), 14.97% – on Green Card (UAH 88.21 million).
Voluntary medical insurance accounted for 13.34% of all payments, or UAH 8.61 million.
At the same time, under property insurance agreements, TAS paid UAH 5.42 million for the specified period, which is 5.6% more than a year ago.
The volumes of payments under other insurance contracts also increased by 20.9%: in January-August of this year, TAS paid a total of UAH 20.51 million on them.
TAS was registered in 1998. It is a universal company offering customers over 80 types of insurance products for various types of voluntary and compulsory insurance. It has an extensive regional network: 28 regional directorates and branches and 450 sales offices throughout Ukraine.