- Payments by TAS insurance group grows by one third in Jan-Aug 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian serviceman wounded amid eight ceasefire violations in Donbas in past 24 hours – JFO HQ 20.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian canoeists Luzan, Chetverikova win gold at World Rowing Championship 20.09.2021
- Business develops project to create national network of hydrogen filling stations in Ukraine – president of association 20.09.2021
TAS insurer raises premium collection by 25.1% for eight months
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – TAS Insurance Group (Kyiv) in January-August 2021 collected UAH 1.612 billion in insurance premiums, which is 25.1% more than in the same period in 2020.
According to the insurer’s website, more than a third of the insurer’s receipts (33.44%) for the eight months of this year came from OSAGO policies – UAH 538.87 million, which is 13.5% higher than the corresponding figure for January-August last year.
The second place in the company’s portfolio with a share of 22.16% following the results of the eight months is taken by KASKO – UAH 357.2 million (more by 36.4%).
In January-August, TAS Insurance Group attracted UAH 226.39 million under Green Card policies, which is 14.05% of the insurer’s total receipts and exceeds the corresponding figure for the same period last year by 27.5%.
Voluntary medical insurance sales increased even more – by 47.4%: under voluntary medical insurance contracts, TAS collected UAH 218.83 million in payments for the eight months of this year, which is 13.58% of the company’s total premiums for the reporting period.
Under property insurance contracts, TAS Insurance Group raised UAH 46.56 million in January-August, and UAH 223.85 million under other insurance contracts.