- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
TAS insurer raises payments by 13.4% in Aug
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – TAS Insurance Group in August 2021 paid out UAH 80.7 million under concluded insurance contracts, which is 13.4% more than the amount of indemnities paid by the insurer in August last year.
In particular, UAH 31.02 million was paid under compulsory OSAGO policies, which is 38.44% of the company’s total payments for the month and is one-third higher than the corresponding figure for August 2020.
In turn, the volume of payments under KASKO agreements increased by 30% compared to August last year, to UAH 25.6 million, which is 31.72% of the total amount of the insurer’s August indemnities.
The third place in the company’s payments portfolio for the last summer month of this year with a share of 14.47% was taken by voluntary medical insurance with UAH 11.68 million, that is, 14.47% of the total amount of compensations for the reporting period.
At the same time, the share of Green Card policies in the portfolio of payments for the month amounted to 12.89% – according to the relevant policies, the company reimbursed UAH 10.4 million.
Under other insurance contracts, TAS Insurance Group paid out UAH 2 million of indemnities in August.