- G7 ambassadors urge to avoid situation with absence of new NABU director 29.11.2021
- Some countries lean toward Russian narrative not to arm Ukraine, but we don't intend to solve Donbas conflict in military way 29.11.2021
- Ukraine to start testing function of declaring place of residence on Diia portal on Dec 1 29.11.2021
- Poland detains three Ukrainians helping migrants to illegally cross the border 29.11.2021
- Rada registers bill on admission of foreign armed forces to Ukraine's territory for conducting exercises in 2022 29.11.2021
TAS insurer plans to allocate UAH 130 mln to pay dividends for 2020
KYIV. Oct 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – TAS Insurance Group (Kyiv) intends to pay dividends of UAH 130 million based on the results of work in 2020, the relevant issue contains the agenda of the meeting of shareholders of the company, scheduled for November 22.
The insurer intends to leave the rest of the profit in the amount of UAH 7.012 million unallocated.
In general, the company’s net profit for 2020 amounted to UAH 137.012 million, the message says.