- At UN General Assembly, Poland's President said about unfair attitude of northern Europe countries to Ukraine 22.09.2021
- Zelensky not changing his schedule in New York due to assassination attempt on his aide 22.09.2021
- Zelensky considers reaction of various political, financial groups to limit their influence in Ukraine as likely version of attempt on Shefir 22.09.2021
- Official exchange rates for CIS as of September 22 22.09.2021
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 23/09/21 22.09.2021
Taran, Baykar Makina CEO discuss possibility of locating production of Turkish UAVs in Ukraine
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Minister of Defense of Ukraine Andriy Taran met with Haluk Bayraktar, the CEO of the Turkish company Baykar Makina, which produces Bayraktar TB2 unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) for Ukraine.
"The sides discussed the progress of the production of complexes commissioned by the Ukrainian side and the possibility of accelerating the implementation of the previously reached agreements. In addition, the possibility and prospects of placing the production of Turkish unmanned systems on the territory of Ukraine were considered," the Defense Ministry press service said.
According to its press release, Taran signed agreements with Turkish companies on the transfer of technology and the production of corvettes and attack unmanned aerial systems for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on December 14, 2020. The signing took place during the visit of the Turkish delegation headed by President of the Directorate of the Defense Industry of Turkey Ismail Demir.