- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Swedish embassy to open in Kyiv on Wed – Swedish Foreign Minister
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Wednesday, May 4, the Swedish Embassy in Ukraine will resume its work in Kyiv, Swedish Foreign Minister Ann Linde said.
"On Wednesday, the Swedish Embassy will reopen in Kyiv. Thank you, Tobias Thyberg and team for your hard work, and to Poland for temporarily hosting us. Sweden will continue to stand with Ukraine and is delighted that Sweden’s diplomatic presence will be back where it belongs," Linde wrote in Twitter on Monday.