- Biden says he plans to discuss with Zelensky issue of arms supplies 31.01.2023
- One child, one man killed, five more civilians wounded amid enemy shelling of Bakhmut on Tues – prosecutor's office 31.01.2023
- Meeting of European Commission with Ukrainian govt to be catalyst for further initiatives for years to come – high-ranking EC official 31.01.2023
- U.S. may announce new military assistance package to Ukraine soon – White House 31.01.2023
- Ukraine fully fulfils its intl obligations, incl Ottawa Convention, has already destroyed 3 mln anti–personnel mines – MFA 31.01.2023
Stoltenberg to Zelensky: We’ll continue our support for as long as it takes
BRUSSELS. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has held a telephone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, assuring him that the alliance’s allies will continue to support Ukraine for as long as it takes.
“Spoke with President of Ukraine Zelensky on Russia’s war of aggression against Ukraine. NATO Allies will continue our support for as long as it takes,” the Secretary General said on his Twitter page Wednesday.
The conversation followed after Germany made a historic decision to provide Ukraine with offensive weapons, namely Leopard 2 tanks, in its fight against Russian invaders.