- Brussels calls recent anti-corruption investigations as ‘positive signal’ 03.02.2023
- Progress in provision of weapons by France to Ukraine is inevitable, we will hear about results in near future – Stefanchuk 02.02.2023
- SBU detains employee of Ukroboronprom, who works for Russia’s military intelligence 02.02.2023
- USA imposes sanctions against 12 companies, 10 individuals who help Kremlin evade sanctions 02.02.2023
- Russian troops continue preparations for offensive in separate directions – AFU General Staff 02.02.2023
Stock Market Commission adds six investment projects to list of dubious ones
KYIV. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The National Securities and Stock Market Commission has added AMarkets online broker, AvaTrade brokerage company, HFM/HF MARKETS multi-asset broker (formerly known as HotForex), XM, instaforex and ForexAgentReviews.com to the list of dubious investment projects.
"Once again, we remind potential investors of the significant risks associated with investing through persons whose activities in our country are outside the zone of regulation and supervision," the Commission said in a statement on Tuesday.
According to information on the regulator’s website, after the update, the list of dubious investment projects includes 151 names.
"In order to protect the rights of consumers of financial services, the Commission systematically monitors the activities of dubious investment projects, the purpose of which is to seize the funds of citizens of Ukraine by providing information on investing in various financial assets and activities without appropriate permits," the Commission said.
Earlier, the Commission reported that the signs by which an investment project may be considered suspicious include the lack of appropriate permits and licenses, aggressive marketing, the absence of a physical office, and suspicious biography of employees.