- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Stock market commission adds seven companies to list of dubious investment projects
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The National Securities and Stock Market Commission has added seven companies to the list of dubious investment projects, in particular PrimoTrade, TeleTrade and LegacyFX.
As reported on the regulator’s website on Tuesday, Kiplar, TopTrade Group, Alpha Portfolio Management Ltd and MaxiPlus are also included in the list of projects that, according to the results of a regular audit by the national commission, provide investment services to the population without appropriate permits.
The National Securities and Stock Market Commission said that after this expansion the list of dubious investment projects reached 77 and can be found on the regulator’s website.