- Putin disagrees with Erdogan on UN SC reform: veto right cannot be scrapped 21.10.2021
- Zaporizhia Iron Ore Plant increases production of iron ore by 7.1% in Jan-Sept 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's military development by NATO already taking place, it's real threat for Russia – Putin 21.10.2021
- Congress of Servant of People party to be held in mid-November – Korniyenko 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No one tells me which TV programs to attend 21.10.2021
Stefanchuk signs resolution of Rada calling on European Parliament to recognize prospects for Ukraine's membership in EU
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Ruslan Stefanchuk signed a parliamentary decree on the priority issues of Ukraine’s integration into the European Union.
"I signed the decree On the statement of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on the priority issues of Ukraine’s integration into the European Union (project No. 6132)," Stefanchuk reported on Facebook on Tuesday.
He also said that in the statement, the Verkhovna Rada confirmed Ukraine’s strategic course towards acquiring full membership in the European Union, enshrined in the Constitution of Ukraine, and called on the European Parliament and the parliaments of the EU member states to recognize the prospects for Ukraine’s membership in the EU in accordance with Article 49 of the Treaty on the European Union.
As reported, the Verkhovna Rada adopted a resolution on October 8.