- One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak 27.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Dozens of apartments in two houses in Zaporizhia, affected by Russia’s rocket attack on March 22, not suitable for living 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: We start discussion with UK Parliament on recognizing Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people 27.03.2023
- Defense forces attack 10 places of concentration of invaders in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: It's time for UK to become leader of ‘air coalition’ 27.03.2023
State Service of Geology continues cooperation with ProZorro.Sale for another two years
KYIV. March 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The State Service of Geology and Subsoil Resources has extended a cooperation agreement with ProZorro.Sale state enterprise on holding auctions for the sale of special permits for subsoil use for another two years.
“Close cooperation with representatives of ProZorro.Sale has been producing positive results for many years. Based on the results of e-auctions, 352 special permits for the use of subsoil were granted, more than UAH 3.8 billion was allocated to the state budget,” head of the agency Roman Opimakh said.
He clarified that in 2022, the service announced auctions for the sale of 97 special permits for the use of subsoil, the winners were determined in 74 (76%), mainly at the first auction, it came down to price reduction in two cases. In addition, auctions were held for another 17 lots started in the previous year. In total, permits were sold for a record amount – UAH 1.58 billion, the average sale price increased nine times.
Bidding took place on the ProZorro platform. Real-time sales, auction participants used 27 trading platforms.
“Amber has become the most popular mineral, while oil and gas special permits have traditionally been sold at the highest price,” Opimakh said.
The two most expensive lots were natural gas and condensate deposits, which were acquired by Naftogaznadiya and Naftogazregion for UAH 1.1 billion and UAH 211 million, respectively, while the third was clay and limestone deposits purchased by Bertnyky Kamin for UAH 45 million .
According to the data, in 2021, some 184 subsoil plots were sold through ProZorro.Sale, and budget revenues amounted to UAH 923 million, a year earlier – 56 and UAH 805 million, respectively.