- Foreign experience of professional training of specialists in physical therapy and occupational therapy: ukrainian-european vector 18.01.2022
- Samsung opens official online store in Ukraine 18.01.2022
- Department of State promises to appoint US ambassador to Ukraine soon – Senator Portman 18.01.2022
- Ukraine will be ready to export hydrogen to Germany by 2024 – association president 18.01.2022
- Microsoft does not find significant links between hacker attack on govt sites in Ukraine, other known attacks, expects increase in affected systems 18.01.2022
State of emergency imposed across all of Kazakhstan – state TV
NUR-SULTAN. Jan 5 (Interfax) – Kazakhstan has imposed a two-week state of emergency nationwide, state television channel Khabar 24 reported on Wednesday.
The restrictions will remain in place until January 19 across the country, it said.
"They were introduced due to the aggravation of the situation to ensure public safety, restore law and order," the report said.
Earlier the country’s president imposed a state of emergency in Almaty, Nur-Sultan and Mangistau and Almaty regions.