- Russians step up filtration, counter–sabotage activities in occupied part of Kherson region – General Staff 31.01.2023
- Any info about Ukraine's alleged unwillingness to return POWs is element of enemy's IPSO – Coordination HQ 31.01.2023
- Ukraine needs heavy offensive weapons – Stefanchuk 31.01.2023
- Russia creating conditions for launching offensive in Luhansk region in coming months – ISW 31.01.2023
- Hungarian Ambassador to Ukraine summoned to Ukrainian MFA in connection with Orban's disparaging statements 31.01.2023
State Fisheries Agency evaluates possibility of exporting wild fish to China
KYIV. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The State Fisheries Agency of Ukraine assesses the interest of Ukrainian businesses in exporting wild-caught fish products to the People’s Republic of China, as the State Service on Food Safety and Consumer Protection is now working to open the relevant Chinese market for Ukrainian products.
"In order to create favorable conditions for exercising the export potential and expanding the presence of domestic wild-caught fish products in foreign markets, the State Fisheries Agency is working to study the interest of potential exporters of such products in the PRC market," the agency said on its Telegram channel on Wednesday.
According to it, it will soon conduct an online inspection of Ukrainian facilities for production of wild-caught fish products interested in exporting to China.
"If your enterprise (institution, organization) is interested in exporting Ukrainian wild-caught fish products to China, please send the following information to [email protected]: name of the enterprise (institution, organization); postal address; contact information face, phone number, e-mail," the State Fisheries Agency specified.
As reported, the State Service on Food Safety and Consumer Protection and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine for January-September 2022 opened up the possibility of exporting ten groups of Ukrainian agricultural products to six countries of the world.
In turn, for the period from October 2020 to January 2022, the departments opened 32 foreign markets for Ukrainian exporters, including the markets of 21 countries in 2021.