- Market of credit unions continues to decline in 2022 – NBU 21.03.2023
- Rada appoints Lisovy as Minister of Education, Science – MP 21.03.2023
- AGRARIAN MINISTRY FORECASTS REDUCTION OF GRAIN HARVEST IN UKRAINE IN 2023 TO 44.3 MLN TONNES, GROWTH OF OILSEEDS TO 19.2 MLN TONNES 21.03.2023
- Area under grains, legumes for 2023 harvest to decrease by 12.1%, oilseeds to grow by 11.6% – Agrarian Ministry 21.03.2023
- Ukraine receives EUR 1.5 bln of second tranche of EU macro-financial assistance – Finance Minister 21.03.2023
State Emergency Service receives 100 pickup trucks from Korea International Cooperation Agency
KYIV. March 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Some 100 Sang-Yong pickups from the Korean International Cooperation Agency were handed over to the State Emergency Service of Ukraine, the agency’s website reported on Thursday.
“These vehicles will be distributed among pyrotechnic units, mountain rescue units and operational coordination centers of the State Emergency Service,” Serhiy Kruk, head of the State Emergency Service, said.
The State Emergency Service noted that since the beginning of the full-scale invasion of the Russian Federation into Ukraine, the Republic of Korea had already transferred more than 4,000 radio stations to rescuers as humanitarian aid.