- Lubinets on report of UN Monitoring Mission for Human Rights in Ukraine: Mission's findings confirm commission of mass war crimes by Russia 24.03.2023
- Zelenskyy marks fighters striking back for terror 24.03.2023
- Ukrainian MFA supports Rome Statute ratification, says no obstacles to interaction with ICC 24.03.2023
- Klitschko brings medical supplies, Starlink communication system, drones, vehicle to servicemen 24.03.2023
- Karlovsky Machine-Building Plant cuts net profit by 9.5% in 2022 24.03.2023
Spanish PM visits Bucha, Irpin – local authorities
KYIV. Feb 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Thursday, February 23, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez visited Kyiv region. During the trip, he was accompanied by the acting head of Kyiv Regional Military Administration Dmytro Nazarenko, deputy head Vitaliy Vlasiuk and representatives of local authorities, the press service of the regional military administration has said.
“The foreign delegation first visited the town of Bucha, where they commemorated the killed Ukrainians at the Church of the Holy Apostle Andrew the First-Called. Then Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez visited the twon of Irpin, where he inspected the houses of Irpinski Lypky residential complex, which were significantly damaged due to the Russian military aggression,” the administration said in Telegram channel.
Nazarenko told Sánchez about the fighting in the region, as well as how the restoration of the region is going now.
During the visit, Sánchez noted the importance of twinning between the settlements of Kyiv region and Spain and expressed support for Ukraine from Spain.