- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Some 220 children killed, 406 injured as result of Russian armed aggression – PGO
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As of Tuesday, May 3, the number of children killed as a result of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation has increased to 220, and the number of injured has also increased to 406, the press service of the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine reports.
"More than 626 children suffered in Ukraine as a result of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation. According to official data, 220 children were killed and more than 406 were injured. Children suffered the most in Donetsk region – 139, Kyiv region – 115, Kharkiv region – 95, Chernihiv region – 68, Kherson region – 45, Mykolaiv region – 43, Luhansk region – 37, Zaporizhia region – 27, Sumy region – 17, in Kyiv – 16, Zhytomyr region – 15," the message posted on the Telegram channel says.
These figures are not final, since work is underway to establish them in places of active hostilities, in temporarily occupied and liberated territories.
On May 2, as a result of rocket attacks by the Russian army on the city of Odesa, a 14-year-old boy was killed and a 17-year-old girl was injured.
Due to daily bombardments and shelling by the armed forces of the Russian Federation, 1,584 educational institutions were damaged. At the same time, 118 of them were completely destroyed.