- Payments by TAS insurance group grows by one third in Jan-Aug 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian serviceman wounded amid eight ceasefire violations in Donbas in past 24 hours – JFO HQ 20.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian canoeists Luzan, Chetverikova win gold at World Rowing Championship 20.09.2021
- Business develops project to create national network of hydrogen filling stations in Ukraine – president of association 20.09.2021
Social Policy Ministry, UNICEF start developing unified national strategy in ensuring children's rights
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine, with the support of the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), is starting to develop a unified National Strategy in the field of ensuring the rights of children for the period up to 2030.
"The strategy will become a reference point for all authorities at the national and local levels and will help implement Ukraine’s international obligations to protect the rights of children," the press service of the Ministry of Social Policy said.
It is noted that the Strategy will determine specific steps to ensure the effective implementation of international standards in the field of ensuring children’s rights in Ukrainian legislation and real life.
The Ministry of Social Policy plans to involve a wide expert community in the development of the Strategy.