- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Slovak company starts repair, modernization of military equipment of Ukraine – defense minister
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Slovak defense industry company Konstrukta Defence is starting to repair and modernize Ukraine’s military equipment, Slovak Defense Minister Jaroslav Nad has said.
"Glad to share that Slovak defence industry company Konstrukta Defence is starting to repair & modernize military equipment of Ukraine. Dozens of armoured vehicles BRDM-2 are in the first order," Nad said on Twitter on Tuesday.