- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
SkyUp launches flights from Kyiv to Madrid
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ukrainian airline SkyUp opens flights from Kyiv to the Spanish capital Madrid. The first flight is scheduled for October 18, the airline’s press service has said.
“SkyUp Airlines opens flights Kyiv – Madrid – Kyiv. It will be possible to travel twice a week: on Mondays and Fridays. Departures from Kyiv are scheduled in the morning,” the airline said.
Before leaving for the country, passengers are obliged to fill out an electronic form on https://www.spth.gob.es/.