- Lubinets on report of UN Monitoring Mission for Human Rights in Ukraine: Mission's findings confirm commission of mass war crimes by Russia 24.03.2023
- Zelenskyy marks fighters striking back for terror 24.03.2023
- Ukrainian MFA supports Rome Statute ratification, says no obstacles to interaction with ICC 24.03.2023
- Klitschko brings medical supplies, Starlink communication system, drones, vehicle to servicemen 24.03.2023
- Karlovsky Machine-Building Plant cuts net profit by 9.5% in 2022 24.03.2023
Situation in Bakhmut, opportunities to strengthen Ukrainian positions there discussed at HQ meeting – Zelenskyy
KYIV. March 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy held a regular meeting of the Headquarters of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief on Friday, where, in particular, the situation in Bakhmut was considered.
“The meeting of the Headquarters has just ended. The Commander-in-Chief, the commanders of the directions reported on the situation on the frontline, in general, on the defense of the state. The East, the South and the border, Bakhmut and our ability to strengthen there. Our responses to terrorist strikes. Defense of Kherson and the communities of Dnipropetrovsk, Chernihiv, Sumy regions. Our needs for ammunition and supplies,” Zelenskyy said in a video address.