- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Since start of war, Agrarian Fund sends 30,000 tonnes of wheat for processing
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Since the beginning of the Russian military invasion of Ukraine, the Agrarian Fund (Kyiv), controlled by the Ministry of Economy, has sent 30,000 tonnes of wheat for processing by Ukrainian enterprises, of which 11,000 tonnes were processed in April.
In addition, in April, the fund shipped 65,000 packages of premium flour to national and local retail chains, while since the beginning of the year – 220,000 packages, according to the state company’s Facebook page.
"The Agrarian Fund continues to support domestic agricultural producers through the program for the purchase of grain for the future harvest. In particular, in April 2022, the company contracted about 20,000 tonnes of wheat, and in general, contracts were signed for the purchase of more than 55,000 tonnes of wheat of the 2022 harvest," the fund said.
The company clarified that in April of this year, 73,000 packs of buckwheat groats were supplied to retail chains in Kyiv and Kyiv region, while in March – twice as much, about 150,000 packs. In total, 250,000 packages of this product were shipped in January-April.
JSC Agrarian Fund was established in the spring of 2013 by a government decree. 100% of its charter capital in the amount of UAH 5 million is managed by the Cabinet of Ministers.
In 2020, the state-owned company received a net loss of UAH 275.5 million with a revenue of UAH 2.21 billion.