- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Shmyhal welcomes EC's decision to allocate second tranche of macro-financial assistance to Ukraine worth EUR 600 mln
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal welcomes the European Commission’s decision to allocate the second tranche of macro-financial assistance to Ukraine in the amount of EUR 600 million.
"Grateful to EU Commission & V. Dombrovskis for providing EUR 600 mln of the 2nd tranche of macro-financial assistance to Ukraine. It’ll accelerate our economic recovery from the COVID-19. We’re deepening our relations with EU, continuing reforms that will strengthen the resilience of Europe," Shmyhal wrote on Twitter.