- Rada may adopt amendments to regulations in order to avoid delaying budget process – head of budget committee 23.10.2021
- NBU not to punish credit unions for violations caused by quarantine 23.10.2021
- Malta closes entry for Ukrainian tourists 23.10.2021
- Moldovan prime minister says talks with Russia on gas supplies to be continued 'in economic terms' 23.10.2021
- Ukraine offers Europe additional transit of 55 billion cubic meters of gas at discount – NSDC secretary 23.10.2021
Shmyhal to pay working visit to Sweden on Oct 13
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal will pay a working visit to Malmö (Kingdom of Sweden) on Wednesday, October 13, where he will take part in the Malmö International Forum on Holocaust Remembrance and Combating Antisemitism.
According to the press service of the government, within the framework of the visit, the Ukrainian prime minister is also expected to meet with heads of governments of Sweden, Stefan Löfven, Estonia, Kaja Kallas, and Slovakia, Eduard Heger.