- HCJ Ethics Council holds first meeting: first sections of regulations approved, leadership elected 01.12.2021
- Some 30 years passed since referendum on Ukraine's independence 01.12.2021
- Ukrainian political prisoner Ivan Yatskin goes on hunger strike – attorney 01.12.2021
- SBU verifies info on possible coup preparations – Venediktova 01.12.2021
- NATO countries respond to Ukraine's call to contain Russia – Kuleba 01.12.2021
Shmyhal to pay working trip to Luhansk region on Friday
KYIV. Nov 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Friday, November 26, Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal will pay a working trip to Luhansk region.
"During the working trip, the Prime Minister of Ukraine will get acquainted with the work of Stanytsia Luhanksa checkpoint, inspect the objects of the project of the President of Ukraine Big Construction," the press service of the Cabinet of Ministers said on its website.
The head of government will also get acquainted with the work of the Mass Vaccination Center in Severodonetsk.
At 14:00, Smyhal will hold a press briefing following his working trip to Luhansk region.